Wednesday, March 4, 2009

16 Days 'til Costa Rica!


Vacation in Costa Rica can't come soon enough....
I don't mind the snow. In fact, I craved it while living in Florida for college. I hated the same old boring forecast HOT AND SUNNY every day. Sounds crazy but it was really monotonous after a while. I actually LIKE snow but when February ends I'm sick of being pale, trudging through the dirty snow, avoiding the yellow snow and always having to apply mega moisturizing lotion to my stupid pasty chicken legs so they don't crack and fall off.
So right around now, I'm craving the sunlight- who doesn't love a good tan, you know? I am excited to hit up Central America con mi novio for a little adventure, sol, and fiesta!
The photo of Lucy is funny but has nothing to do with this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment